The call for special sessions is open. The list of accepted special sessions,will be published at Special Session Papers.
CBMI’2023 https://cbmi2023.org/ is calling for high quality Special Sessions addressing innovative research in content – based multimedia indexing and its related broad fields. The main scope of the conference is in analysis and understanding of multimedia contents including:
- Multimedia information retrieval (image, audio, video, text)
- Mobile media retrieval
- Event-based media retrieval
- Affective / emotional interaction or interfaces for multimedia retrieval
- Multimedia data mining and analytics
- Multimedia retrieval for multi-modal analytics and visualization
- Multimedia recommendation
- Multimedia verification (e.g., multi-modal fact-checking, deep fake analysis)
- Summarization, browsing, and organization of multimedia content
- Evaluation and benchmarking of multimedia retrieval systems Explanations
- Application domains : health, sustainable cities, ecology,…
and all this in the era of Artificial Intelligence for analysis and indexing of multimedia and multimodal information.
A special oral session will contain oral presentations of long research papers, short papers will be presented as posters during poster sessions with special mention of an Special Session.
- Long research papers should present complete work with evaluations on topics
related to the Conference.
- Short research papers should present preliminary results or more focused
An SS proposal has to contain a list of at least 5 potential contributions with a provisional title, authors and affiliation.
The dead line for Workshops proposals is coming : 23rd of January
Please submit your proposals to the Special Session chairs :